Fire Up the Grill with Kraft!
*Sponsored post by Lunchbox, however all thoughts and opinions remain my own.*
Now for something sweeter, why don’t you try out this sweet number?
Kick Off Your Summer with the Free Kraft Cookbook!
*Todays Post is Sponsored by Lunchbox. I love a good recipe as I am a total foodie, and this cookbook won’t dissapoint! All thoughts and opinions are my own*
Summer is just around the corner, so let Kraft help you plan the perfect celebration with the “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook! In this cookbook, you’ll find delicious recipes and tips for your picnics, cook-offs, parties and more so you can be known as the “Official Cook of the Summer!”
*Download Cookbook by clicking above image!* This asset will start an automatic download of the Kraft “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook.*
One of my favorite recipes that you will find in this cookbook is the PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz. each) refrigerated sliceable cookies, sliced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (kiwi and strawberry slices, red & black raspberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp. water
- HEAT oven to 375°F
- LINE 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min.; cool completely.
- INVERT onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over; place on plate.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
- MIX preserves and water; brush onto fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours. ENJOY!!
Picnicking Around LA
It’s a holiday weekend. I live in California. We’ve been having the most GORGEOUS weather ever this past week. What better way to take advantage of this amazing weather and holiday weekend than by spending as much time as I could outdoors and have a picnic!? A new picnic set was waiting to be used as well, another reason a picnic sounded like a great time. I’ve been itching to use this set! Now, where should I have this picnic though I thought? There are so many places to choose from, a park, the beach, my own backyard? Those are all such typical places to have a picnic though… I wanted something a little different. Then the light-bulb went on! The barn! Everything is so green and beautiful at the barn right now, it would be the perfect setting for a picnic and there is a picnic table there, so why not use it? I could combine two things I truly have a deep passion for: horses and food! What could be better? Now I just needed to get started on my menu and shopping list of items that I would need to purchase to have this wonderful picnic! For decor I thought it would be fun to use a Saint Patrick’s Day theme since that’s just around the corner, and I love the color green.
Saturday Night Shopping
On Saturday evening after spending a day out in the sun at a beautiful private barn in Bradbury, I went to my local Smart & Final to pick up all the goodies I’d need to orchestrate my picnic adventure.
Here is a little peek into my stroll through Smart & Final. The first thing that caught my eye walking into the store were these beautiful flowers! Valentine’s Day flowers and they happened to be 50% off!!