Fire Up the Grill with Kraft!
*Sponsored post by Lunchbox, however all thoughts and opinions remain my own.*
Now for something sweeter, why don’t you try out this sweet number?
Kick Off Your Summer with the Free Kraft Cookbook!
*Todays Post is Sponsored by Lunchbox. I love a good recipe as I am a total foodie, and this cookbook won’t dissapoint! All thoughts and opinions are my own*
Summer is just around the corner, so let Kraft help you plan the perfect celebration with the “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook! In this cookbook, you’ll find delicious recipes and tips for your picnics, cook-offs, parties and more so you can be known as the “Official Cook of the Summer!”
*Download Cookbook by clicking above image!* This asset will start an automatic download of the Kraft “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook.*
One of my favorite recipes that you will find in this cookbook is the PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz. each) refrigerated sliceable cookies, sliced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (kiwi and strawberry slices, red & black raspberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp. water
- HEAT oven to 375°F
- LINE 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min.; cool completely.
- INVERT onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over; place on plate.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
- MIX preserves and water; brush onto fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours. ENJOY!!