Winter Fest OC!
This is a sponsored post written by me for GigaSavvy.
We may not get any snow here in Southern California, but that does not mean there is a shortage of fun holiday adventures to go on! Winter Fest is coming back to the OC next month, but with even more holiday experiences for all to enjoy. Located at the OC Fairgrounds, new this year is a Festival of Lights with 10 holiday themed lands, a Snow Play area with real snow blown in daily, live mini cartoon shows with meet-and-greets, World’s Largest Rocking Horse rides, an outdoor skating rink, a New Years Eve celebration, and more! *PLUS* enter for a chance to win a 4-pack of tickets to experience it all for yourself below! Even though we don’t get real snow here, doesn’t mean we cannot bring the snow to us to enjoy all the snowy winter fun with ice skating, and hot chocolate!
Here are a few things I am looking forward to most about this years Winter Fest!
Festival of Lights
*Some of the cool lights from last years Winter Fest!*
Stroll through a 2 million light illuminated pathway and explore 10 holiday themed lands that you and your family can walk through. It will be a great, memorable time for all!
Outdoor Ice Rink–*additional cost*
It wouldn’t feel like the holidays without some ice skating fun!
Being a total foodie… I have to check out all the delicious holiday food and drinks on hand at Winter Fest!
Santa’s Furry Friends
You have to say hello to Rudolph and all of Santa’s other furry friends! They are so cute!
Ice Tubing Down Snowflake Summit
One of my favorite winter things to do since I was a child was going tubing down some hills in the mountains! Well, you no longer have to make the trek up a snowy mountain (or the bitter cold!) to do this. You can come to winter fest and tube until your hearts content down Snowflake Summit!
Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting & Fireworks
Such a beautiful display, you won’t want to miss this! Who doesn’t love fireworks, snow, and some beautiful lights on the tree? A fun way to spend a ‘chilly’ Southern California winter night if you ask me!
Young and old alike can find some rides to enjoy. I love looking at all the lights below from up above in the ferris wheel!
All Winter Fest admission tickets starting at just $10 includes access to Winter Fest and the following winter attractions and entertainment:
- Arcade Games
- Bounce Houses
- Train Exhibits
- Photos with Santa
- Craft Making in Santa’s Workshop
- Ceremony with Snowfall
- Outdoor Ice Skating *additional cost*
- Largest Light Display in the OC
- Stroll Through the Celebration of Lights
- Nightly Christmas Tree Lighting
- Snow Play with Real Snow Blown in Daily
- World’s Largest Rocking Horse
- Unlimited Ice Tubing Down Snowflake Summit
- Little Elves Play Area (Ages 3 and Under)
- Cartoon Character Live Shows with Meet & Greets
- Santa Takes Flight
- Snowboard Simulator
- Santa’s Petting Zoo
- Mrs. Claus Reading
- Nightly Fireworks
Winter Fest OC Info!
December 16, 2016 through January 1, 2017
OC Fair & Event Center
88 Fair Dr
Costa Mesa, CA
- Online Child Admission (3 – 12 years): $10, Children under 3 are Free
- Online Adult Admission $15
- Online Value Pack: Admission + Snowflake Summit Fast Pass for 4 Individuals $60
- Online Platinum Ice Pass: Admission, Ice Skating, Unlimited Carnival Rides, Snowflake Summit Ice Tube Fast Pass $35
- Online Snowflake Summit Fast Pass: $10
- Online Ice Skating: $10
- Online Unlimited Ride Wristband: $15
- Group Child Admission: For groups 10 or more, $5
- Group Adult Admission: For groups 10 or more, $10
- Child Admission Season Pass (3 to 12 years old): Includes unlimited access to all dates of Winter Fest including New Year’s Eve. Very limited supply. $25.00
- Adult Admission Season Pass: Includes unlimited access to all dates of Winter Fest including New Year’s Eve. Very limited supply. $45
- Parking: $8 per vehicle
Other Important Details:
- Children under 3 years old do not require an admission ticket.
- Online ticket purchases are less than tickets purchased at the event even with the additional fees charged for online tickets
- Specific attractions and rides have a height minimum to access. See FAQ section of WinterFestOC.com for additional detail
- Cabana tickets only include the actual cabana space for the session purchased and do not include admission into Winter Fest, ice-skating, etc.
- Ice skating may involve wait times based on demand and capacity of the ice rink
- Parking fees charged by the OC Fair & Event Center is $8 per vehicle
- All ticket sales are final, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Winter Fest is open rain, sleet, snow or shine!
- Please see the FAQ section at WinterFestOC.com for additional questions.
Now for the FUN part!
This looks like a ton of fun right? Well, I have a 4-pack of tickets for one lucky reader to come and enjoy Winter Fest OC! Enter below for your chance to be the lucky one to win and good luck!
*US Residents Only +18 years to enter. No purchase necessary to enter. Ends 12/9 at 12AM PST. All readers have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. Winner will be selected at random via RaffleCopter and notified via email. If the winner cannot be reached by email within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected the same way. There are several different ways to enter. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment of the prize.*