Knott’s New Year’s Eve Party!
Earlier this month I told you about the awesome Knott’s Merry Farm events currently going on over at Knott’s Berry Farm. They will now be having an awesome New Year’s Eve Party, which I will be attending thanks to Giga Savvy. Snoopy sure knows how to party, so it is sure to be a blast! If you need a fun, family-friendly place to celebrate and ring in the new year, then come and check out what Knott’s has to offer! With special fireworks, live entertainment, extended hours with Knott’s signature rides and attractions, it is bound to be a night to remember!
KNOTT’S IS READY TO PARTY ON NEW YEAR’S EVE
New entertainment includes Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies along with a dramatic midnight countdown with fireworks. Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration is the place to ring in 2014.
Special one-night-only entertainment serves up family fun for a variety of ages and interests, including the Midnight Party on the Midway! Count down the New Year with music, stilt walkers, party hats, and noisemakers for everyone.
What’s New This Year?
*Knott’s Sky Cabin, will be adorned with special lighting effects and spectators will watch as it dramatically rises to the top of the “K” tower to count down the final moments of 2013. The cabin will reach the top at the stroke of midnight and the skies above Knott’s will be ablaze with colorful fireworks!
Everywhere you turn, there’s live entertainment! Adding to the line-up of can’t miss performers are:
• Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies! From the deep country hills of Anaheim, these boys will have toes tappin’ hands clappin’ and guts bustin’ during the best darn musical comedy show ever performed on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage.
• The Reflexx, the ultimate 80’s party band, headlines the Calico Square Stage with a blast to the past of radical music from Depeche Mode, Flock of Seagulls, A-Ha, and more. And before The Reflexx take the stage, DJ REESSO spins popular high energy music in the Calico Square.
• Comedy Magic of Dana Daniels will fill the Boardwalk Ballroom with uproarious laughter as he combines clean comedy, astounding magic, and a psychic parrot in his show.
• Sharp Turn Ahead will headline the Camp Snoopy Theater with the up-and-coming teen duo’s fresh combination of energetic acoustic guitar and smooth keys, playing original tunes and covers of today’s pop hits.
• Salsa Dancing with Louie Angon, DJ JC & Snoopy invite you to show off your dance moves at Fiesta Plaza and groove to the beat of this spicy music scene that’s Hot Hot Hot!
• Party in the Dance Hall is home to boot scootin’ line dancing and two-stepping good times led by Dusty, the line dance caller on the Wilderness Dance Hall stage (between Krazy Kurk sets).
• It’s Christmas, Snoopy will present encore performances into the evening. Join Snoopy and his pals as they skate their way through the joys of the Holiday season.
• Snoopy’s Magical Nights of Lights features thousands of sparkling lights and holiday music throughout Camp Snoopy all night long, beginning at dusk.
WHERE IS KNOTT’S BERRY FARM?
Knott’s Berry Farm
New Year’s Eve Celebration
Follow all the New Year’s Eve Fun at #KnottsNYE
NOW you can enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm so that YOU can enjoy the park at Knott’s sometime in 2014 of your choosing! Enter using the rafflecopter below!
No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Must be a California Resident or someone who will be in the area that will be able to make a trip out to Knott’s Berry Farm sometime in 2014 (as travel to the park is NOT included, only two tickets for admission into the park) and is 18 years of age or older. Winner will be chosen randomly and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim prize or else a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends at 12am PST on 12/31/2013. All other rules can be found in the Sweepstakes Rules Section on the blog. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize if winner has won this prize already from other blogs, so that there are no duplicate winners. In which case a new winner would be chosen.